//Ciel. 20 y/o. Indonesian.//
I do write in English for reviewing something
I do write in Indonesia for daily rants



if you wanna do something in my bloggy please read this first!



If you bored or hate to see this, just close IT and BYE
Don't forget to leave some comments in my chatbox
I am not accepting questions about my privacy things
Rude is a no.
You spam I spam. Deal?
Sure, you're very welcome to come to this site.
DON'T YOU DARE to rip or copying, please. I really hate copydogs-cats.



Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Tool



LINK EXCHANGES ARE OPEN
Don't comment anything that related to my post on this tagboard




free counters

Online Townville(s)




Recent posts


Heidelberg Klasse Part 1
HAPPY 2014
"You're my Heartbreaker" - G.D
A Soundtrack of My Story
Another silly life
Curhatan Seorang Remaja
Yoho! Le Me Is Back
Cherish Before Hell Starts
HEY NEUYEAH !
君がいるから


INSTAGRAM



Naver Blog
Sunday, 16 February 2014 0 dictator



ATTENTION, PEOPLE ~~~ !!!
PLEASE CATCH UP MY OTHER BLOG ON NAVER
*P.S: I'm still using this one, that one will be a blog for my other 'journey'





| |


Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.