Me on my Way: Tagged and My Empire -->

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Tagged and My Empire

Ho...Ho..Ho... Zeus is coming to greet ya~!
I made a phone call with Zeus 2 years ago and I should paid $1 to make him come to my site.

« Holla citizens. I'm here to say hello to you with my power. HIYAAH!! »



Back to the main. I am receiving a tag from my beloved affie, Eunice. See my answer below! But before see my answer, see this first!

Instructions :
1.) Copy tag to your own notes and start modifying it.
2.) Omit existing answers.
3.) Write your answers and tag as many as you want.

Rules:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. Nothing made up. If the person before you had the same initial, you MUST have different answers, strictly NO carbon copy in that case. You cannot use any words twice. You cannot use your name for the boy and girl's name questions.

Questions and Answers:
1.) What is your name
=> Clay

2.) A four letter word
=> Calm

3.) A boy's name
=> Cevin

4.) A girl's name
=> Catherine

5.) An occupation
=> Chef

6.) A color
=> Chocolate Ice

7.) Something you wear
=> C...cEyeglasses (?)

8.) A food
=> Cordon Bleu

9.) Something found in the bathroom
=> Carnation Aroma Therapy

10.) A country
=> Canada

11.) A reason for being late
=> Cause of Rubber Time

12.) Something you shout
=> Cih...

13.) A movie title
=> Chicken Little

14.) Something you drink
=> Cherry syrup

15.) A musical group
=> Candyman

16.) An animal
=> Cat

17.) A street name
=> Corvalo Street (i heard it on my fairytales but idk the title)

18.) A type of car
=> Cool

19.) An internet site/blogsite
=> http://www.crunchyroll.com

20.) A song
=> Californian Girls

21.) A President's name
=> Calvin Coolidge

22.) A cartoon character
=> Cinnamon Roll

23.) Name of School
=> Cambridge University

24.) A sport
=> Cycling

25.) A Latin word
=> Clāvicula means little key

Want to be tagged? Just tell me by COMMENT and do not use tagboard. It's free! No pay at all! Just following my instructions. It's EASY

I'll send the tag by mail because my blog is unable to copy-paste.
On comment box, just fill this: Blog URL, Your Name, Your e-mail

Want the easier way? Tell me on comment box that you want to be tagged, and wait for my reply. If I say "Yes" or "OK" you can copy through Eunice's blog. Easy isn't it?

Remember this phrase: "To be a polite person, everything needs permission"

I want to make a long entry. So there's should be 2nd post!
The title is: My Empire Game



This is my Empire Game. What's yours? Well this is FUN to play. I like this better than Pet Society, Hotel City, Restaurant City, etcetera. Why? Because I like to play Empire on my computer. And I always win the battle there. * addict mode on* Maybe I'll leave starcraft for a while...

Oh ya, about my Farewell party. Did I promise to post it to you? Yes of course. Well I'll post it after my is back. My dad use it for travel. I bet my Farewell party post will be in a long entry. So please don't tired to read it okay?☺

Oh ya btw I'm adopting this deer from Aimiko



And I got this award from Petal Tea



See you again next time~ I'm tired making this post. lol. Ya-Ha~!
P.S: I'm getting wrong when I do this tag. I didn't read the rules carefully. Thanks to Rabbito to remind me. LOLZ *watashiwa baka desu* (- - ;;)

13 comments:

carrotandpotato said...

haha susah nih mekpi =="

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Haha! Nice! But since your name starts from C so you should answer the quiz with the first letter of your name~~ (o.o;;)

Lisa ♡ said...

cute tag post ^_^

and weeee i love "my empire" too! :D
started playing it last week ;)

Deniece said...

Haven't played it yet. ;)
I'm not that fond of playing games like that but I'll try it someday~

Take care!

Claresta Lee said...

lol! Thx to rabbito to remind me. I'll fix it lah -__-" xD

Czarina Mae said...

hehe.. nice answers :D but what is cEyeglasses? hahaha xDD

btw I'm gonna try Empire next time ;D seems like a nice game :D

Nice Salcedo said...

congrats for the tag! :) cool answers! :DD and, congrats for the award! :D looking forward to your farewell party post! :)

.thequeens said...

lol. i don't know how to play this game.

hehe (#^_^#)

Unknown said...

ive do this quiz before...
its fun!..hahha...luckily i answered dem all..keke..
yay!..chicken little!
its a cute movie..i lurve it..hihi

congratz u got an award again!.keke^^

ギタ.アユ said...

hooo this game that you told seems interesting, isn't it?
where did you get it?
anyway i'm looking forward to see your farewell party post (^0^)/

Aela Ü said...

nice answers sweety..
by the way that game looks interesting. By the way, try baking life too :)

Abzie said...

I play My Empire! ^^ It's a fun game, but I wish you could rotate the buildings.

Abi
www.kawaiipancakes.blogspot.com

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti