Me on my Way: Shopping for Farewell Party -->

Thursday 3 June 2010

Shopping for Farewell Party

你好! 你好吗??希望你还好
Well, I'm so tired today. Why Because I'm shopping with my parents. I get tired to the max already....

Shopping for what ?For a farewell school party. You know, I'm a third grader and my education already finish That's why I've some vacation and already have a long holiday

I bought a lot of clothes when I'm shopping with my mom. I can't it one by one because we have a LOT of dress and shorts. But I'll tell ya the shopping list.

This is my shopping list today :

6 T-Shirts
2 Jeans
1 Short
1 Kitty Mug
Foodie ; including Pocky and Pringles

And my pending shopping list is :

Eyeshield 21 Manga
1 pair of hamster
Pulpy Orange

Hey you must take a look at this. One of my T-Shirts has my name on it. Thats why I bought it



And this is the mug that i bought today. For secret, it's actually for exchange gift




HAHA btw i like to reveal the truth of myself but it's okay lah. I bet no one exchanger who see my prize to them

After i went from shopping, on the way to home I'm suffering a little bit headache until now of course, after i finish typing on this post I'll sleep

Oh ya i'm an adopter. Because I'm adopt many things on someone blog. Yo, check it out


this is from Winter's site


and this is from Fiona's site


I got this from Aimiko's site


I got this from Rachel's site

Hover the pixel and banner maker to know the name of the adoptee or contest. Well, without hovering it you already know the name lah

Now I'm gonna post an EPIC video. It's 슈퍼 주니어's video
I'm laughing for 10 times per 3 times rewatching that video. Really, it's very epic




My conclusion about this video is....

Leeteuk camwhoring -starting from 0:51-
Ryeowook hyper act -big LOL at this. I bet he like his new hair cut-
Eunhyuk singing Donghae's part -cute ^^-
Heechul singing Ryeowook's part -as always, he is showing his overload moves-

Ok now I'm laughing again

BTW!!
MIANNE. GOMENASAI. I'm hiatus for 2 days. Because of my farewell party will be hold tomorrow morning until saturday evening i guess.. I can't blogging if on my cottage no Wi-Fi area. So if you want to know my update soon, just wait until saturday evening ok? I'll miss you all. I will miss my chatstreaming on livestream, my blogger friends, my beloved reader and KIM RYEOWOOK. Also I MISS MY STARCRAFT.

But I promise I'll update again about my farewell party. Thanks for being a good reader. AND PLEASE if you tag me and want to link exchange with me, just be patient to wait my reply okay? I think you can deal with me. So thanks for respect me.
Nah now is the gadget. What should i bring there? Playstation or Laptop? I want to bring both of them but the problem is... I'm afraid they are lose. My parents will kick me out from their home

P.S: Now I'm learning how to play UNO. I'm totally forgot. At night, me and my friends will playing pepero game. I wish my lips will not touch each other. LOL

See you on saturday evening~ 再见,晚安 !

Question for the day: what should I do on my farewell party at night? I don't want to sleep. Recommend me something please. Arigatou Gozaimasu.

9 comments:

gabrielle♥ said...

haha starcraft :D

kaosnya lucuu, ak mauu hehhe ama yang shimshimtapa, ahaha baru ak donlot fullnya :)

layout blog bikin sendiri ya?^^

Rachel said...

hey resta ! here to comment! wa , so gd, u have so many clothes and etc... Hahahas :D

OMG! You found the musical note ! thats fast :)

Katie said...

I love the shirt soo CUTE
I wish I could find like that^^
Also the mug
gosh u have lots of cool stuffXD

Ps. Click my name for my twitter link^^
~Katie

Czarina Mae said...

gosh.. that shirt and the mug look so cute! :D :D where did you buy them?? Haha ^_^

carrotandpotato said...

hhahahaha , kocak2 keren2 ya emotnya XD , btw mau nnya dong res cara biikin banner blog gmn :-p?

Abzie said...

Hi!
^^ Your shirt and mug are so cute! *o*

You have such a long holiday. :3 I'm not on holiday to the end of this month.

Abi
www.kawaiipancakes.blogspot.com

Eun said...

that's a lot of clothes. keke!~ mind giving me one? lol. *jk
anyway, enjoy your farewell party. ^^

Deniece said...

Soooo cuuure! ;)
Love the mug!
Enjoy the party! Take care.

Claresta Lee said...

@all: replied thru tagboards ^^

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti