Me on my Way: NIGHT POST -->

Monday 31 May 2010

NIGHT POST

Yuhu~ Good evening everyone. I'm not tired yet so I'm decided to posting something

Do you remember my post about "Paregu Restaurant"? Yepps, I want to share something funny. Well, I'm the one who ate most. Don't get me wrong There's a reason why I ate a lot. Because I am a FISHY addict especially salmon and sometimes crabs or octopus I'm always back and forth to the food booth to take that salmon.

The embarrassed thing is, when it's my th time to go back at that booth, the waitress said :

Do you a fishy addict kid??

OH MY GOD. Since she said like that, If I'm back to that food booth she will give a lot of salmon on my plate Thats why from now on my brother called me Fishymon But i like that nick name Now, I miss my salmon so much. I can afford 9 plates full of salmon if I'm not hungry. *revealing the truth*

Now I'm in my happy happy mode with my future hubby. I'm enjoying myself because of seeing him at Mini Drama




NGAHAHAH~ *crazy to the max*

PS: AWARD AGAIN FROM HERE



Wootz it's time for me to sleep. Tomorrow i must go to school because I must attend a school program again Bye everyone

5 comments:

Chai said...

I'm addicted to fishes too! XD
Hahaha...guess she figured it out XD (that you're a fishy addict XD)

Oh, you're a Wookie-fan eh? ;D

Claresta Lee said...

xD really??

hahaha yapp. i'm also litle bit embarrassed because she figured it out >__<

yes i am ^^ kekeke~ how about you?

Deniece said...

Woa! I'm not a fan of fishes. LOL.
Haha.. Well, i love salmon too! ;))

Anonymous said...

LOL that's really funny xDDD i like your nickname!

i like fishies too : )
except scary things like octopus...

LOL~ &OMGG! IS THAT RYEOWOOK? whats the drama name? I. MUST. KNOW. XDDDD he looks sooo cute in that picture!

Claresta Lee said...

@deniece : ahaha i see ^^

@wendy : yes he is :) He is on "Mini Drama" Do you like him too? wow XD

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti