Me on my Way: Buttons and Drawing -->

Saturday 12 June 2010

Buttons and Drawing

Yuu huu~ Long time not posting. I'm so tired because I'm always went outside
It means that I'm busy and half day not at home


On my posting, I just want to show you this stuffie


TARAA It's a button that I made for myself. Well it's ugly right? LOL I'm a pixeller beginner lah.. But if you want to use that pixel to put in your button collection it's ok. I'm already put it on Buttons section.

And I'm also want to show you this..
My ugly drawing


CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT CLEARER But please don't steal my art work.. You can delete the copyright if you're evil enough...

How is it? Ugly? Yes you are absebloody right I can't draw eyes because it's difficult. I need a mangaka to teach me how to do it.

I need to improve it more and more!!!

Btw....


Do you know who i draw on this pic??

P.S: I'm adopting this brown lock from Cynthia's

And this is from Amelia


Last but not least, from Kintati
kintanti.com

kintanti.com

kintanti.com

kintanti.com
Yah one more. Do you know Greyson Chance ?? The 6th grader who play paparazzi and being famous pianist in this year? I think you know about it. So what i want to tell you is. HE IS FOLLOWING MY TWITTER. I'm happy because of it.

Need prove? HERE

Ha..Ha..Ha.. I'm one of the lucky girls/boys there. BTW THANKS Greyson

Oh ya yesterday i watch World Cup.
The result is this VS = 1 : 1
And It means tied. In this match, I'm on Africa's side because they are the host of the World Cup isn't it? So i think if they are lose, it will be shameful.

How about you guys? In whose side are you?

9 comments:

Nice Salcedo said...

your button and drawing aren't ugly at all! :D good luck in improving your drawing skils! :)

Anonymous said...

nice drawing,atleast they are better than mine, i suck at drawing!! and i watche the african world´s cup too,and i too am on the africans side! :D

Unknown said...

nice draw siz keep up da good work keke

carrotandpotato said...

hehe infonya bagus tu mekpi, bisa bkin banner nih gw :]]

carrotandpotato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiverlyn♥ said...

Great drawing! I used to draw like that for a project.. I imitated the characters on a manga!~

Czarina Mae said...

nice drawing! It's really cool :D

Deniece said...

Cute sketch! I liked it~!
Wish I could also draw. Haha.

Take care! ;)

ギタ.アユ said...

wanna see your drawing again after its completely done nee~

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti