Me on my Way: Yoho! Le Me Is Back -->

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Yoho! Le Me Is Back


AHOY!!!!!

Whaddup yo?
*I miss my blogger so much. *I know no one cares and I always say like this when I'm back from my laziness to post something. Hahah =w=*

Fyuhhh, I'm kinda bored here.
I mean, here. On my home. Not on blogger. Okay?
Because due to Seal Maintenance, I can't do anything.
My movie stocks are out of stocks. *cried harder*


Anyway, do you know Seal?
Bitch please, it's not an animal, dude. It's an online game!
You can check it here if you want to know that bad ^^

Oh, I don't have any screenshot for my character. But I promise I will get my own SS.
Well, it's an RPG. You know, you must kill some bales (IRL: monsters) to gain a level up.
IT'S MOTHERFUCKING HARD ! ! ! !
Plus the equipment, oh god why it's hard to get = ="


To change into a second job, you must reach minimum level 150.
And I'm 3 more level to change my job.
3 way to go ~ ~ ~
But still, it's hard *sobbing*

Ah! For those who play this, try to meet me ^^
I need more allies to play with.
I often hunt on Ice Castle, and sometimes on Eseldron Lake or Death Cave.


Now I need to go to eat my brunch, it's going to dry = ="
Happy eating !

1 comment:

Veronica said...

hi, welcome back btw :D
I've heard of Seal, a few of my friends played it back then.
Minimum level of 150? I've never expected the game to be so hard oAo'''
I like the emoticons btw XD it's really cute :D

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti