Me on my Way: Cherish Before Hell Starts -->

Thursday 5 January 2012

Cherish Before Hell Starts


YAHOOOOO! FINALLY THE DAY IS COMING. о(ж>▽<)y ☆
I want to travel to Singapore ~
With my family of course

HOW CAN I SURVIVEEEEEEEE

Nevermind, I'm gonna be strong
But what can I do without my laptop
Well, I must bring my novel and stuffs stuffs and stuffs . . .
*count* *check ma luggage*
All done
Chotto mate kudasai パー パー
I have another problem by the way
HOW CAN I WAKE UP AT 4.30 AM WITHOUT SMASHING MY CLOCK OR HANDPHONE 叫び
Kay, calm down. I might have a solution, but it will be difficult.

Especially to control my anger during wake up so early

It's my own problem anyway (/TДT)/
So . . . . . .
Nevermind, I'll try to wake up in the morning again
/sigh
Troublesome ゛(`ヘ´#)
My plane will depart at 11.30 and
We should take care of something and blah blah blah for > 3 hours 時計
Wish us come back safely ~ クローバー

飛行機 BONJOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR MON AMI 飛行機

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti