Me on my Way: HEY NEUYEAH ! -->

Sunday 1 January 2012

HEY NEUYEAH !




To be honest, this is the W O R S T New Year Eve that I have. Ever


I screwed up with my new year plan. My classmates invited me to their new year party. My parents didn't allow me and at first, I'm fine with it. But when I heard their reason, I'm getting mad. I didn't like to hear their reason, they told that I'm still a child and it's not my thing. They will allow me to join that kind of party when I mature enough. OH HELLO? Please, everyone has their limit on their own patience, I'm a teenager and I know what to do and what I mustn't do. I know my limit and you don't understand. I hate when people gave their lecture about 'being mature' or 'you can't take care of yourself'. Man, shut the **** up ! I can't stand it. 

Do you know, and do you realize?

I have some best friends on junior high and you know them so fucking well, they kind, they are responsible, they are have a mature mind, but why, you, mom and dad, why don't you trust them to take care of me? Why do you still have your terms and conditions even though you know that I won't get into a negative trap? Please I'm tired. I just need your trust. I am NOT interested in anykind of hangouts if it doesn't with my good friend or my best friend. You know me, right? 

I don't know what to do anymore. My intuitions aren't reach your mind, you keep going with your freaking weird inner theatre. Now, I screwed up with your rules and orders. Feels like a robot doesn't it? 

Maybe I'm in my rebellious state, well, besides my classmates, I got an invitation to join my friend's new year party near my house. Each (my and his) parents getting along well, so my parents ask me to join them. But I can't. They punished me to have a new year party, I can't escape from my punishment. So with a deep breath and a big sense of regret, I refuse to come to their party. 

Finally, I am alone. In this big room, let my fingers dancing along in this black keyboard. My family don't say "Happy New Year" at me, so does my sister. I don't want to greet them either. They went to my friend's new year party. My friend isn't greet me either. Lonely. Seems in a cold atmosphere huh?

Yah, this is my new year eve. How about you? I hope you didn't feel the same way like me. 


No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti