Me on my Way: Atmosphere -->

Monday 19 December 2011

Atmosphere

Everything is weird. I don't know what IS the main reason but the only thing that I can catch from this situation is weird. I found a word that I could express:  "Ambition, obsession, and overload expectation." 

Still, I didn't get the real meaning of "ambition". In this case, I thought about everything that relevant to this atmosphere so I got the conclusion. With this, I know the real problems are.

The first and second is "Ambition" and "Obsession". They quite similar aren't they?
What kind of ambition do we have? Any intention of it? Then will the progress lead us into our real obsession? Do we have any trust so we can make it? I'm not sure . . .

Last, let me talk about an "Overload expectation." Sometimes it's good but yeah, if everything starts with "overload", it will turn back into a bad phrase and a wrong action too. Hmm . . . . overload huh? Think about it, man. Guess the progress when you do hangout a lot with some friends that still awkward with you, acquitance I mean. 

Then the most important question is, "What kind of expression will you show to them?" Here are the multiple choices: Excited? Or purely not that excited? Or maybe you don't know how to express your feeling because of "weird"?

If I be honest, I confused what will I choose. Between the second and the last answer. 
Why did I choose the last? Maybe because I'm an introvert and shy. I don't know how to get along with this atmosphere, and I don't want to expand my world with 'that'.
Why did I choose the second? Bored. If there's no topic and nothing come out from my mind, due to my personality, I might be silent.

So, what is the relation of my question to "overload expectation"?
Until today, we might try our best with this and that kind of gathering. Before we reach our goal, we thought about many things a LOT. But I don't know why after doing a lot of effort like that, it should be success, and what I thought was, we still separated.  Each groups have their own barrier. Just like me.

But now, I have to check out on something. Who created that barrier so no one can't enter their world? Who is the first suspect?

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti