Me on my Way: Current Entertainment -->

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Current Entertainment

DA FUQ! I'm making myself busy with Ouran High School Host Club Drama right now. You know what, at first, I thought it was a disaster. Because when I saw "Tamaki" it's like urrgghh, I wish I'm not watching this show. I'm afraid of how the drama will depict the manga or anime, because you know lah Bisco Hatori makes the character overly ridiculous and funny. But I was curious with the line, so I was watching it until now HAHAHA.

Title: 桜蘭高校ホスト部
Title (romaji): Ouran High School Host Club
Format: Renzoku
Genre: School comedy
Episodes: 11
Viewership rating: 2.8%
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-22 to 2011-Sep-30
Air time: Friday 24:20
Theme song: FRiDAY-MA-MAGiC by miwa
My ratings:

Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at the prestigious Ouran Academy, a fictional high school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, a place where the Ouran Academy Host Club, a group of six male students, gathers to entertain female "clients". During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks an antique vase valued at ¥8,000,000 (US$80,000 in the U.S. English manga) and is told to repay the cost in service to the club. 

Haruhi's short hair, slouching attire and gender-ambiguous look cause her to be mistaken by the hosts for a male student. The hosts all agree that Haruhi would be a good host, thus making her join the host club. Ultimately she agrees to join the Club as a host herself (dressed as a male) in order to pay off her debt.

 She agrees to join since she does not mind hosting as long as she can pay the debt off faster. The hosts do later find out that she is, in fact, a girl. They keep this a secret, so no one will be able to tell. The Ouran Private Academy encompasses kindergarten to twelfth grade (along with a university as well). Most students come from wealthy families, but in special cases, merit scholarships are granted to exceptional students from a lower income bracket. 

The school's unofficial motto is "Lineage counts first, wealth a close second," meaning students with stellar family backgrounds but low socioeconomic status may be given top priority over those from rich families with lesser pedigrees.

Theeeeeen, I sound like "WHAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS! HAHAHA WHAT A SILLY BASTARD!" Anyway it's recommended for you to watch Episode 5. The producer made a HUGE different on Kyouya's personalities and I little bit jealous.

 
Oh yea, here are the cast. Please don't be shock with Tamaki. Please.



From what I learn, sometimes characters personalities are changed to fit the adaptation. What I hope is, the drama will be better than I think it will be. Pray to God.

Since my favorite role (on Anime) is "Kyouya", I didn't that care with others like Tamaki or elses. Then I fell in love with him. Why? Because one thing that I can't keep my eyes off him. (Like what I said in my fact, I love boys who wear spectacles, so it's not included FU FU FU) HIS ASDWRKJNRGWKPSDF SMIRK   is . . . is . . . is . . . AAAA I CAN'T EVEN TALK!


NB: Daito Shunsuke as Kyouya Ootori. 




"My principle is not to do anything that serves me no advantage." - Kyouya Ootori


Jyaaa, he is totally handsome right? Right? Right? RIIIIIIGHTT??



^
^
^
Even he approves!
Here, I wanna share some links with you

Watch Drama Online:

Well, have a good day!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Visiting! Nice to meet you :)
I never knew Ouran had a live action O__o Guess I'll have to download this jdrama too XD
and you're right, Kyouya looks cool there. His spectacles gives out an awesome aura. <3

 
Blogger Templates by Claresta Vashti